Monday 2 July 2012

DIY - Make a re-usable 'to-do list'

Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you) :)

I wanted to make a list of things that I need to do. But I didn't want to use a book cause it would be hard for it to be a reminder. So I thought I'll buy myself the post-it notes instead. I was still thinking about it when this idea struck my mind of making a personalized list for my weekly things to do which is re-usable (in the sense that I could erase it and use the same one to write a new list for the next week) and I just couldn't get it out of my mind until I made this! And thus I got to work and didn't not stop until I was done :D Check it out!


Here is how I made this -



Things you need:

1. Transparent paper(cellophane paper). I had one of these in my house.
2. A4 Sheet - 1 no.
3.Scissors
4. Paints




Instructions:

1.Cut the A4 sheet and the cellophane paper to the desired size.
2. Personalize the A4 sheet using paints or stickers, the way you would like it. Let it dry. I wanted it simple so I painted it blue. 

3. Write the title. I you want to make it a checklist you can make tiny square boxes on to the right.

4.Place the cellophane paper on top of this sheet and use a cello-tape to stick the top edges such that half the tape is on the cellophone paper and the other half behind the plane sheet You should have something that looks like this - 

5.Tape the rest 3 side in the similar manner. 
6.Your done! :) Use a sketch pen to write on it and erase it with a slightly wet tissue paper to make a new plan for the following week (or you could use the Whiteboard black pen and eraser too if you have one, I think that should work too!)
7.Pin it on your bulletin or Use a double sided tape to paste it on your wardrobe or fridge!


Oops I wrote the date wrong! :/ But no-worries *erase* *re-write* There you go! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment