Friday 25 November 2011

It's finger licking good! :)

Oh yes! You know what I am talking about - KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken - It's definitely "finger licking good!" Yumm yumm! :P
Well, while I loveee to have the chicken, one of the side dishes,I can't go without, is the coleslaw salad! It's one of the only salads i LOVE.. and my KFC meal is incomplete without it!
So today while browsing I found the recipe for it, and well I just HAD to post it here for future reference, you know so that incase I want to make it at home with my very own broasted chicken( well whenever in future I learn to make that one)! :P
Now, without further ranting, here's the recipe

INGREDIENTS:

1 head cabbage
2 carrots
1 sm. onion
1 green pepper
Celery salt or seeds
Salt
3/4 c. vinegar
3/4 c. salad oil
1 1/4 c. sugar

 DIRECTIONS:
  • Shred cabbage, onions, and carrots into a large bowl. Mix them all together.
  • Boil together vinegar, oil and sugar until mixed (about 1 minute). Let cool. 
  • Pour over the chopped cabbage, onion, green pepper that has salt and celery salt or seeds add to it. Put in refrigerator. 
  • Best if let stand for a couple of days. Will keep several days in refrigerator.





P.S. Can't wait to have KFC now! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment